Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellation and Termination policy-
Holistic Counselling & Coaching sessions– The client agrees to give no less than 48 hours notice to reschedule a coaching/counselling session that has been paid for prior. The Counsellor/Coach and client agree to provide 14 days notice prior to the agreed final session of the bundle in the event either wishes to cancel the coaching/counselling relationship. In the case of the packages being cancelled, 50% of the remaining balance is required to be paid by way of a cancellation fee. Sessions provided on an on-going basis do not attract a cancellation fee. If a client is just requiring the one-off counselling/coaching session, full amount is to be paid upon booking. A 48 hour cancellation policy applies. If the one-off counselling/coaching session is cancelled more than 48 hours prior, a full refund will be returned. If cancelled less than 48 hours, full payment will be transferred to a rescheduled appointment. In the case of an emergency, this will be re-negotiated
Reiki/Access Bars/Reflexology sessions– The client agrees to give no less than 48 hours notice to reschedule a reiki/access bars/reflexology session that has been paid for prior. If the client gives less than 48 hours notice of cancellation, the full amount will be transferred to another rescheduled appointment which is to be used within 1 month from purchase date. If the client gives more than 48 hours notice, a full refund will be given to the client. In the case of an emergency, this will be re-negotiated
2. Services- The Counsellor/Coach and Client consent to engage in an agreed counselling/coaching program conducted in person and/or via Zoom. The Counsellor/Coach will be available to communicate with via Voxer messenger app for the duration of the set sessions.
3. Schedule of Fees- The client’s investment in non-refundable. Bundle package fees will be invoiced and required to be paid prior to the scheduled session. One-off coaching/counselling session will be paid in full online at the time of booking. The sessions will be approximately 90 minutes for the initial session then if on bundle packages- 1 hour approximately per session thereafter. With regard to the packages, upon completion of the agreed number of sessions, if the client chooses to continue, coaching/counselling will convert to a session by session, ongoing basis at the same session rate as the completed package. However, if the client was on a 3 bundle and wishes to upgrade to a 6 bundle, they can pay the difference of fees at the end of 3 session bundle and prior to commencement of 6 session bundle.
4. Confidentiality- All information supplied by the client is confidential. Information will be given to third parties in relation to the client without their permission, unless the coach deems the client, or any other person associated with the client, to be in serious or life-threatening situation, in which case the coach/counsellor is duty-bound to report such information to the appropriate authorities. Such situations may include suicidal tendencies, physical or emotional abuse being committed on or by the client or criminal acts.
5. Consistency of sessions & practice- If the client is on a bundle/package, the client agrees to meet for a session every two weeks unless otherwise stated. The client consents to maintaining regularity of sessions for the duration of their sessions to facilitate self-accountability. The client agrees to the best of their ability to maintain consistency of self-enquiry practice via the use of the accompanied workbook that is provided to them upon completion of their initial session. The client understands that they also have unlimited access to the holistic counsellor/coach via the Voxer voice/text messenger app for the duration of their package sessions together. For clients on a one-off single session, no workbook is provided nor access to the holistic counsellor/coach via Voxer app and no consistency of sessions is required.
The Holistic Counsellor/Coach = Sunshine Holistic Wellness/ Elodie Weith
The provision of Holistic Counselling & Coaching is intended as a tool to assist clients towards their own ultimate goals. It does in no way replace or is a substitute for professional medical or psychological assistance. The counsellor/coach does not provide any advice regarding medical conditions, legal issues, psychological disorders, financial matters, or investment opportunities. Clients who have a medical or psychological disorder or illness must seek professional medical advice and disclose this information to the Holistic Counsellor/Coach and not for them to diagnose.
The role of the Holistic Counsellor/coach is to assist the client to bring balance into their whole lives and ensure the client is in touch with their own needs on a holistic level – typically the mind, body and spirit. No assumption of responsibility is made or taken through the provision of Holistic Counselling/coaching.
The client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physcial, mental and emotional well-being choices and actions which may arise from interactions with the coach/counsellor. As such, the client agrees that the coach/counsellor is not, and will not, be liable or responsible for any actions or inactions, or for any direct or indirect results from any interactions or services provided by the coach/counsellor.
All information supplied by the client is confidential and the client may request to view their own personal information, stored in the Holistic Counsellor/coach’s records. Information will not be given to third parties in relation to the client or the client’s personal details without the permission of the client, unless the Holistic Counsellor/coach deems the client, or any other person associated with the client, to be in a serious or life threatening situation, in which case the Holistic Counsellor/coach is duty bound to report the perceived danger to the appropriate authorities. Such incidences may include suicidal tendencies or physical, mental or emotional abuse being committed on or by the client.
All advice for any such issues or matters should be obtained from a qualified professional. No session with Elodie Weith is to be considered as any kind of medical or psychological diagnosis or treatment for any condition. Any discussions pertaining to any professional matter is for general information purposes only.
Do not ignore advice from a qualified professional based upon any consultation with Elodie Weith. You understand that Elodie Weith cannot make any warranties or guarantees regarding the information provided and cannot be held responsible or liable for the actions you take as a result of the session. I shall not hold Sunshine Holistic Wellness or Elodie Weith liable for any damages or injury resulting from the coaching/counselling session/s.
The client understands that to gain full benefit from the counselling/coaching relationship, he/she agrees to communicate honestly, act on feedback and assistance provided and to invest the time and energy to participate fully.